If you love travelling and if you live and breathe digital marketing, this is the role for you. Lodggy is looking
for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns
across all digital channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will help in leading digital marketing plans in
alignment with both business & marketing strategy and to support specific, integrated initiatives.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Help lead Digital Marketing Campaign, Management and Optimization.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and
display advertising campaigns.
• Set up User acquisition campaign considering all digital channels and available budget.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across
multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Collaborate with Ecommerce and Marketing teams to ensure online and offline
communications are seamless.
• Deep passion for Myanmar culture and lifestyle, and Content Development for end
• Provide clear direction and insight on Myanmar trends
• Stay on message with brand and ensure all content surfaced is engaging, appealing
• Devise a system of classification for different groups of content
• Work closely with the content team, product, marketing, etc. to ensure that published
content is appealing to our key demographic
• Minimum 3-year working experience in Digitial Marketing
University degree in marketing or a related field is preferred
• Strategic thinking, prioritization skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage
multiple projects in a fast-paced atmosphere
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email,
social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
• Experience in photoshop, copywriting, HTML a plus.
• Native Burmese speaker and writer
Lodggy is an online hotel booking platform based in Yangon, Myanmar. We are a small startup, and we aim
to be the best hotel booking platform in Myanmar. Lodggy is now scaling its team and is looking for
talented, ambitious individuals for its Yangon office. To know more, visit www.lodggy.com