· Any Graduate
· Must have Experience in related filed
· Event or Activation experience is a plus.
· Ability to build relationship with internal and external parties.
· Passionate on Event with 2 years working experience in event or/ Marketing agency and PR field
· Good presentation skill and creative skills
· Work with Fun and can do tight schedule
· Can build networking with external parties or vendors
· Excellent communication skills and fluent in English both, writing and verbally is a must
· Collaborating with MD’s Office, Corporate, Organizations and marketing team for events and programs, and provide project and administrative support. Update and report information and status to Corporate.
· Making strong relationship between corporate and other organizations. Meet with Government, Ministry, Organization, Charity, PR agencies and details report to Corporate. Assist Internal Corporate activities like meeting, business matching, and Agency pitching, incoming marketing calls.
· Assists Event Marketing Specialist and Organizer team in production of advertising, marketing brochures, sales kits or other promotional materials occasionally within timeline.
· Sponsorship management must to handle with BUs, Joint Ventures, and Venue owners and with other corporations.
· Coordinates all activities associated with the marketing activities. May collect, track, and analyze sales leads generated by activities.
· Maintain files and information for key vendors such as contacts, solution description, active deals, regional
· Contacts, agreements, specific product information/versions of integration, marketing events, seminars.
· Maintain internal marketing tools and manage for stocks.
· Create strong relations with internal Divisions and handle requisition and budget clearance. Other support and administrative task and duty as assigned by immediate superior as required